Friday 18 June 2010

In between states.........

........Ok, I really need to get better at the whole blogging thing. The truth is, as of late I have been swamped with work, no internet, no money, and generally surviving.
Plus, the bitter news that The Cheltenham Underground are having a 6 week hiatus has meant that gig reviews are scarce.
However, juices are flowing, and I can pretty much garuntee that you will start to see more and more reviews featuring here from now on.
As I type, I am very much in between states, or should I say sites.
Of course my loyalty will forever lie here, on this blog, but I have recently been made co- reviewer on the almighty SPOTISFACTION, the spotify based playlist sharing phenomenon that is fast becoming a key presence on the way you and I listen to music online. For this reason, all of my reviews will feature on the SPOTISFACTION website, but I may give you lot a sneaky present every so often, woop!
Anyway, if you haven't yet heard of SPOTISFACTION, then check the blog and variety of awesome playlists from this link = www.spotisfaction.co.uk

The site really is a work of genius, and would do you very well to have a butchers, and generally dedicate your lives to it. I feel that it will become a very significant element to everyone's internet living very soon, so catch it at its birth!
For now, heres a cheeky kiss, and I'll wack something up here soon, but you might as well check on the SPOTISFACTION website because it will be there first.

L8ers! Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment